Monday, April 25, 2011

21-04-11
hehe...today kai en and yoke mei come kopi street find me. =)
ps: thk u veli much, i know it's quite far geh.
ke ate: ham + egg's roti, white coffee
ym ate: fish ball sup, honey + aloe vera
i ate: ABC. =)
After that the veli mafan de kaien said veli boring & duno wat to do.
=
Next stop we went to hartamas shopping mall.
ps: actually there not much thg to shop.lol. i prefer Bangsa.
=
Then we went to ke house , she intro me and ym 2 drama. hehe.
one was hk ,the other one was taiwan drama.
I like the taiwan drama cause i can only watch tat. sob
i cnt find the "y ah sir is ah sir" at my pps and pptv. haiz.
Oh ya!! she told me about the isense -- Pad thgs.
=
When dinner time, aunty gt asked me wan to eat or not geh,
but i think i wanted to eat wit my mom.
So i reject her .
U guess correctly!!!
My mom had aten b4 i went bak.
So i , ke, ah max went to "cheng long" eat kari laksa and dry meehon.
=
Then after tat, ke fetch me bak . =)
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment