Thursday, April 14, 2011

Somethings which happened in this recent days.

My statistic final i did a little mistake.
but ,omg, tis took away my quite alot of my marks le.
i used wrong formula. >< ( a=y-bx ) i wrote it in ( a=y+bx )
screw myself with this stupid mistake.
----------------------------------------------------------------
10 of april was my mom bday
We went to have dinner with relatives . =) *had fun*
And Bruno Mars had concert in Malaysia tat day as well.
Since x $ n exam soon, i did not go.
Jst check out that his tickets were sold out veli early like January. =0
1) kinda shock me, cause he had not much promotion on his concert at Malaysia *at mass media
2) I feel proud that i had went to his "mini concert" last year during newyear eve countdown at Australia. *ok i know i did see his face live-ly, but i heard his voice live with FOC. His voice melted my heart* =D
-
Price range:-
RM125
RM135
RM259
-
These are the some Live recorded:-

Nth on you : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plGEW58bMGw&feature=related

----------------------------------------------------------------
Of cause the next day was chloe bday. Feel sad to be left out. *but this was my decision * =)
Chloe i know u miss me =)
I miss u guys so much as well ....
Is time for us to meet after my finals .. HURRAY !!~~ *muackz*

No comments:

Post a Comment