Thursday, May 19, 2011

dye hair and teeth

Tearing =) 

nah..after i take the wrapping off

Tis is hw it display inside. 

Got one liquid, powder, glove, instruction, and a bottle(for shack purpose)


Few days ago i ady dyed my hair..
It color too "nature" actually it was not so obvious
So i didnt upload any photo so it..
cause even i upload u all also cant see it clear.
So if u all wan to see, see it live. =)
Thg should b having before u start dye yr hair : 
1.Newspapers (4-5) *put around u and on u
2. toilet paper
3. lotion *put it on yr skin which near yr hair
START!!!
i pour the liquid in *it smile sweet and some chemical*

The chocolate powder

shack....shack...

I thk shack not enough.so the powder at under there.

bubble ~

after few min its color change

Loading....

haiz..my lotion gone... i too ganjiong and i put my hand in while i dying my hair. =( 


This is my diamond teeth..
Actually it quite pain when i chew foods.
Nw i eat thg "si bek" slow and veli "si man" =)
I guess i will thin 3-4kg with ths teeth. duno is a good thg or not.. 

2nd day of bracing. ><


No comments:

Post a Comment